We care for your smile.
- Chronic jaw pain, facial pain, and ear pain
- Awakening with a tired or tight feeling in the jaw
- Frequent tension headaches and migraines
- Excessive tooth wear, leading to chipped, flattened, cracked, or very worn teeth
- Extremely worn tooth enamel, exposing the inner layers of the tooth
- Indentations on the side of the tongue
- Increased tooth sensitivity
If you exhibit bruxism symptoms, a personalized night guard might be helpful. You will be able to sleep soundly while your smile is protected thanks to the specific fit and effectiveness of our night guard. To learn more about night guards and how we can stop teeth grinding, we cordially welcome you to get in touch with us right away. We are committed to giving your smile the best treatment possible.