To Our Green Bay Smiles Dental Family:
As we posted earlier, we are taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously and are heeding the recommendations of the CDC and our local, state, and federal health authorities in order to continue to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
The ADA just put out an additional advisory in which they recommend all dental offices restrict services to emergency dental work, which encompasses what they label as “dental emergencies” and “urgent dental care.” In compliance with this, please be aware that we will be reaching out to patients to reschedule any routine or non-urgent dental procedures, including (but not limited to) hygiene appointments, initial or periodic oral exams, orthodontic appointments, and cosmetic procedures.
The office response policies we outlined earlier still apply throughout this time of restricted services:
• We ask that you please DO NOT keep your scheduled appointment if you or a family member are sick or have had a cough or fever in the last 48 hours. In this case, please call and reschedule your appointment. Patients who show up for appointments and exhibit symptoms in our office will not be able to receive care and will be rescheduled.
• If you have traveled to an area where you may have come into contact with an individual infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please call and reschedule your appointment. Please be aware that we will be asking patients about their recent travel activity.
• To minimize the number of people in our office, please only bring those who are absolutely needed for the appointment.
•Please do not arrive too early for your appointment. Less people sitting in the waiting room is a healthy practice of social distancing. Additionally, if you would like to stay in your vehicle while waiting, you can call the front desk to check in.
• We have hand sanitizer available throughout our office for your use.
• If you would like to reschedule your emergency/urgent care based on taking an abundance of caution, we understand: please let us know at your earliest convenience.
As ever, we really appreciate your understanding and ongoing support of these measures through this difficult time. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call (920-339-9013) or email us (email@example.com). We will keep monitoring developments and communicate with you as necessary moving forward. Thank you and take care!
Our compassionate, cutting-edge dental care gives you a lot to smile about.
Dr. Bushong and our team provide attentive care that responds to your unique dental needs. Working with the latest technologies and making every patient of ours feel like family, Green Bay Smiles is a dental practice that continues to earn praises throughout our community. Some of our key services include:
Welcome To Green Bay Smiles Dental
A Message From Dr. Aaron Bushong, D.D.S.
It’s the goal of our staff to provide Green Bay and other northeastern Wisconsin communities with the best cosmetic and general dental services in a friendly, attentive and professional environment. We’re committed to delivering responsive care that is perfectly tailored to you and your family. We always respect your time and appreciate the trust you place in us. Please take a moment to look over our patient reviews — among the best of any dental practices in Green Bay, Wisconsin – and then let us show you what great personalized dental care looks like. We look forward to meeting you and getting you on your way to the healthiest smile you’ve ever known!
LEARN ABOUT THE FRIENDLY STAFF AND EXCEPTIONAL CARE AWAITING YOU AT GREEN BAY SMILES
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF OUR NEW BUILDING
What Our Patients Have to Say
Great dental practice. I’ve been coming here for many years and appreciate their prompt, professional, and friendly attitude/service. If you are looking for a great dental service be sure to start here.
– Thomas T.